Duroxite® - Taking Durability to the Extreme
Duroxite® overlay products from Hardox® Wearparts can add weeks, months, even years of trouble-free operations to your most extreme wear situations.
It is comprised of abrasion-resistant materials deposited on top of mild steel or Hardox® wear plate to create an extremely wear-resistant compound material. An optimal carbide composition ensures homogenous bonding between the base metal and overlays adding to the high wear resistance and long service life of Duroxite®.
Duroxite® is manufactured by SSAB and built on the company’s extensive metallurgical knowledge in the wear arena.
Duroxite® overlay materials work especially well in sliding wear environments where small and hard materials are processed such as coal with high quartz content. It can withstand different types of wear such as abrasion, heat, metal-to-metal and erosion wear.
G&G stocks and can supply parts, components and merchant cut plates and tubes from a range of Duroxite® thicknesses and grades, as well as associated Duroxite® wire
Current material offering:
- Duroxite 100 - Chromium Carbide Overlay for abrasive environments
- Duroxite 101 - Chromium Carbide Overlay on a Hardox 450 backing
- Duroxite 200 - Complex Carbide Overlay for Severe Sliding Wear and Impact
- Duroxite 201 - Complex Carbide Overlay on a Hardox 450 backing
- Duroxite 300 - Fine Borocarbide Overlay for Extreme Sliding Wear
- Duroxite 400 - Overlay Pins
- Duroxite 500 - Fine Borocarbide Overlay for Extreme Sliding and Impact
- Duroxite 100 Pipe
- Duroxite 200 Pipe
- Overlay Welding Consumables
To learn more about Duroxite® overlay products and how they can help you, please contact us or visit www.duroxite.com